Hopefully you aren’t Royal Weddinged out yet, because we have this last set of pictures from the big day for this blog. With the dress, cake, and the newly minted Duke and Duchess of Cambridge living up to the months of hype, we’ve put together a few of our favorite pictures from the year’s biggest wedding.
I assume these pictures speak for themselves and you don’t really need ideas on how to use them in a story, but here are a few ideas:
- an analysis of Kate’s wedding dress and whether Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen was able to make it as majestic as the occasion warranted
- hats and their place in the royal world – specifically Princess Beatrice’s out-of-this-world hat (suddenly our recent “Hats” post seems a lot more relevant)
- how a local wedding could compare to Kate and William’s
- the future of Prince Harry
- the future of Pippa Middleton after seeing her in that gorgeous dress
- discussion on going from Kate to Catherine
- wedding makeup and hair examples
I’m sure there are lots more, but those seemed the most relevant. See more images at Newscom.
If you get bored, you could also read these other somewhat regal posts:
This entry was posted on Friday, April 29th, 2011 at 1:16 pm and is filed under Pictures of the Week. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.